Cancelled - Smyrna Food Truck Tuesdays 2017
Food Trucks Every Tuesday at Taylor-Brawner Park - May 2 through September 26
- Date: 06/20/2017 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: Taylor-Brawner Park
3180 Atlanta Rd
Smyrna, Georgia 30080
Join us for Smyrna Food Truck Tuesdays each Tuesday from May 2 through September 26 at Taylor-Brawner Park from 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. (3180 Atlanta Road, Smyrna Ga, 30080)
The City of Smyrna, Georgia Power and Cobb Travel & Tourism (Atlanta's Sweet Spot) have "powered" up to bring you Food Truck Tuesday along with lots of entertainment and fun. We look forward to weekly announcements. Stay tuned to www.Facebook.com/CityofSmyrnaGa for the latest and the weekly lineups, too.
This event is the best Food Truck event series around! Enjoy the offerings from a weekly gathering of quality mobile gourmet trucks and a bit of sweet mixed in and music, too.
Please follow parking directions and remember to park legally. At/after 5:00 p.m. you may find additional parking at CharterBank on Atlanta Road near the intersection of Atlanta Road and Concord/Spring.
Food Trucks Location and Schedule:
- Beginning Tues., May 2, 2017, an assortment of fabulous food trucks will gather in the lower parking spaces adjacent to the playground and mini amphitheater at Taylor-Brawner Park beginning at 5:00 p.m. for your enjoyment.
- Check our Facebook page www.Facebook.com/CityofSmyrnaGa for weekly updates and a list of scheduled trucks.
Check for weekly food truck lineup.
A Few Things to Remember:
- If you generally visit the play area or park in that area on Tuesdays, please remember that parking will stop the evening prior to allow for safe and swift setup of the trucks on Tuesday.
- If you can walk or bike to Food Truck Tuesdays, please plan to do so. You will enjoy it and your community-minded efforts will allow a visitor to experience Smyrna and our wonderful Taylor-Brawner Park as well as the food trucks, too.
- Smyrna Food Truck Tuesdays are recycling friendly. Look for recycling containers and help us all keep the park clean.